Aviatech is the leading producer of over sized mobile hangars. Our patented inflatable structure technology has been used in over 200 custom buildings, delivering 470,000 sq. m. of portable hangar space since the year 2000 for a range of clients in the defense and oil industries.
Aviatech mobile hangars offer exceptional value because they are fully customizable to completely account for your specific needs. The modular nature of the building provides an option to extend the length of the hangar and redesign its other elements for a wide range of applications.
Customers may outfit their structures with any number of doors or windows, and also choose between pneumatic, overhead, speed roller, canvas or folding doors for the cargo gates on either side of their hangars.
- Aviatech hangars do not require a foundation, allowing them to be deployed directly on the ground. This enables our products to be fully operational faster than any other solution on the market. For a team of 15 workers, it should only take about eight hours to build an 800 sq. m. structure, with no extra tools or lifting equipment required.
- Lightweight, easy-to-manage packaging, simply transportable to remote locations without compromising quality or comfort. Our products can be delivered by air, land, or sea, granting them access to destinations that other options aren’t able to reach. Our hangars don’t require groundwork and are the ideal solution when operating in isolated environments.
- Our inflatable structures carry the unique benefit of not requiring permits for use. Depending on your location, you may find that an Aviatech hangar will help you avoid regulatory hurdles and begin working sooner. Aviatech specialists will provide consultation in communication with local authorities to support with relevant documents and certificates.
- You can rely on Aviatech hangars in any climate, including extreme temperatures ranging from -60 to +70 °C. The strong exterior shell will withstand hurricane force winds up to 53 m/s and snow loads up to 200 kg/m2. In severe conditions, the expected service life is at least 17 years.
- All of our structures can be fully customized to your individual specifications. Options range from water supply and HVAC networks to security and firefighting systems. Cargo cranes are even available to aid with loading and unloading material within the hangars.
- While the majority of our clients are involved in either the oil and gas industry or the defense sector, there are many additional uses for these mobile buildings, such as aircraft storage, military vehicles storage, entertainment and sports facilities.